Jennifer has been a life long resident of the Rogue Valley since she was eight years old; and has been in the Senior Care Industry since she was a young girl. She started out as a Certified Nurse Aide at Three Fountains Nursing Home when she was 19; and has been in the Senior Care Industry ever since.
Jennifer has always been at her core, a Caregiver and a born Entrepreneur. From managing and owning her own Adult Foster Care Home along with having a successful In-Home Care Agency for the Elderly for nine years.
Her In-Home Care Agency was recognized widely by her community and received many awards including being a top 11 finalist for the "Business of the Year" award with the Better Business Bureau for all of Oregon and Southwest Washington 2003.
She has worked as a free lance consultant/manager and has helped businesses improve/diagnose and resolve issues along with developing an Adult Foster Home for a client and overseeing anothers' business while they battled and overcame cancer. Jennifer currently owns a cleaning company locally here in the Rogue Valley..
Jennifer's true work has always been to help others. This is where she receives her greatest joy.
She has been a longtime supporter in our community and has given of herself to many causes through volunteering and through financial support.
- Assisting displaced individuals who are homeless, out of prison, recovering from drug addiction find resources to get their lives in order (2016)
- Volunteer for Medford 1st Church of the Nazarene (2013-2015)
- Five year Sponsor/Designer of a Christmas Tree for the "Providence Fesitival of Trees" (2004-2007 and 2013)
- Recognized in Providence Community Health Foundation Annual Report as a "Gold Club" Member for Businesses and Foundations that contributed $500.00 or more (2007)
- Supported Rogue Valley Manors Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (2006 and 2007)
- Supplied a Birthday Cake every month for Ashland Senior Centers, "Monthly Birthday Celebration" (2002 through 2008)
- Collected 1000 cans of food for St. Vincent DePaul (2004)
- Sponsor of "GingerBread Jubilee" at Craterian Ginger Rogers Theater- (2004)
It is now with great pleasure that she is bringing Caregivers4you.net to her community to help give a platform for Caregivers, Care Professionals, Care Seekers and Senior Care Businesses to all be able to come together and effectively find each other with a positive outcome. It has been a long time dream for Jennifer to create Caregivers4you. It was her desire to start this network back in 2008, but due to some unforeseen issues she has patiently waited until now to be able to make this dream a reality. Thanks to technology advances and never giving up along with believing in your dreams, Jennifer is more than ecstatic to give this gift to her community. May everyone be blessed and receive all of their Senior Care Needs right here on Caregivers4you.net!