We are looking to add an In-Home Care Agency Administrator to our team!
Hours to be determined upon applicant availability and current business needs (most likely will be part time to start).
Our business is in its developing stages and we are looking for the right individual to grow with us!
The administrator is responsible for the overall leadership and operations of the agency; and for organizing and directing the agency’s ongoing functions. It is the administrator’s responsibility to ensure the provision of safe and appropriate services are provided to clients based on their service plans.
1. Have at least a high school diploma or equivalent,
2. Have at least two years of *professional or *management experience in a health-related field or program or have completed a training program approved by the Oregon Health Authority, Health Care Regulation and Quality Improvement, and
3. Pass a criminal records check.
Preference given to individuals with in home care experience.
* These terms are defined in OAR 333-536-0005 (13) & (21):
(13) “Management experience” means the administration, supervision or management of individuals in a health-related field including hiring, assigning, evaluating and taking disciplinary actions.
(21) “Professional experience” means having a nursing, medical, therapeutic license, certificate or degree used to work in a health-related field or program or completion of a Division approved training program.
Please ensure that your resume is current and includes:
-the employer’s name and location
-the dates of employment including month and year
-the title of the position held
-the detailed description of duties performed
Please send your resume along with a brief description of why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!